VitalDepot COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Protocols
We wanted to let our valued customers know that we are taking every precaution available to ensure the safety of our team and our customers in response to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic.
We have recently activated our business continuity management protocols and we wanted to share with you how this is being implemented.
Most of our team has been provided work from home options but our dedicated operations team is still working in the warehouse to ensure that our customers receive their products in a timely manner.
We have implemented the following protocols which are designed to ensure the safety of our customers and our team members.
- Hand Sanitizer must be used throughout the day and when necessary (we’re fully stocked for continual use to maintain a sanitary environment)
- Workers handling orders are mandated to wear masks and gloves
- Employees with symptoms can not work until cleared by a doctor and showing no symptoms
- Social/Workplace distancing is practiced by all employees in and outside the office
- We have suspended all business travel
Please note: We’re currently fully operational and open for business with no restrictions. Our products are made and distributed from within the United States.
Thank you for your continued support and we looking forward to serving you.
Vital Depot Team